Stay Tuned: We'll Announce Dates for our Fall Nut & Magazine Sale This Summer!
Watch for resources for volunteers when we announce our Fall Nut & Magazine Sale dates this summer. In the meantime, check out the video to the right to get a look at what girls learn as they plan their sales.
5 Easy Ways the Fall Sale Pays Off for Your Troop!
- Troops have the opportunity to earn MORE funds during Fall Sale than in the Cookie Program.
- Fall Sale gives you valuable funds earlier in the year to register for programs, buy supplies, etc.
- Troops are not required to participate in every aspect of our Fall Sale – they could just take orders, or just sell magazines, or hold a booth sale - whatever works for the troop.
- Each girl could earn $25 in troop profits just by sending 24 emails, selling 6 nut items, 3 Care to Give items, and 6 online magazines.
- Fall Sale is designed to help girls learn five key skills: goal setting, decision making, money management, business ethics, and people skills.
Care to Give Program
Care to Give is a council sponsored service project. Some customers may not want to purchase nuts and candies for dietary or other reasons, but still want to support Girl Scouts and their local community. Care to Give is the perfect solution! Through this service project girls sell "virtual" nut and candy products to be donated to local non-profit organizations. Fall Sale customers may choose to buy products and then have them donated to the military or a local food bank. Council will make all of the arrangements for the product donations.