Thank You for Supporting our Girls!
Girl Scouts of Northern California's 2014 Cookie Season has Come to a Close.
A HUGE thank you to our generous cookie customers, amazing cookie-selling girls, their supportive families, and our incredibly dedicated volunteers for all you've done for the 2014 Cookie Season!
Watch for Girl Scouts in your community during the fall for our Fall Nut and Magazine Sale!
When Your Girl Sells Girl Scout Cookies, She Learns:
- To set goals and meet deadlines. That means your daughter won’t tell you last minute that her science fair project is due tomorrow.
- To work well with others. That means your daughter will do better on school projects or as a member of a sports team.
- To talk and listen to all kinds of people. That means your daughter will be able to ask a teacher for help or navigate the school cafeteria more easily.
- To handle money and make decisions about how to use it. That means your daughter will learn about spending, saving, and giving to those in need.
- To act honestly and fairly. That means your daughter’s friends, classmates, and teachers will count on her and think of her as trustworthy.
Participating in the Cookie Program has Many Benefits for Your Family:
- Your girl learns 5 key skills: goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills, and business ethics.
- The individual rewards your girl earns extends your family budget – she can use her earnings to pay for camp, programs, membership, uniforms, and much more.
- You get to spend valuable time with your girl and observe her growth as she sets her goals and works with you toward reaching them.
Cookie Badges Your Girl Can Earn
To learn about the Financial Literacy badges that girls can earn through the Cookie Program, click here.